It’s been a while I have been thinking of adding the BEAUTY genre to my blog & what better than being invited by VLCC for a Wellness Event & officially diverging to be a BEAUTY BLOGGER with this reputed brand.
Well, if you haven’t really heard about VLCC then you are missing out to know about the existence & great contribution by this brand in the wellness market.
VLCC is widely recognised for its weight loss solutions and therapeutic approach to beauty treatments.
Their motto – Transforming Lives – seeks self-transformation, spread happiness and imbibe every individual with wellness for life. They have the largest scale and breadth of operations within the beauty and wellness services industry in India, serving in 153 cities with 205 Wellness Centres in India alone.
Also, the success of VLCC Personal Care products focusing on skincare, haircare, body care, functional foods and fortified food products under the name like VLCC Natural Sciences, SkinMTX, BelleWave and Enavose is another story in itself.
Talking about the event, it was great interacting with VLCC Beauty Category Manager Sushmita Verma & the very talented Celebrity Makeup Artist Vishal Mudgal. A lot of our Beauty, Skin & Hair related queries were answered & here are some wellness tips I would want to share with all you beauty enthusiasts:
• The first thing every wellness expert, dermatologist, cosmetologist or anyone can suggest is to drink lots and lots of water to keep your skin hydrated & flush out the toxins.
• Before fixing any beauty or skin related issue kindly check on the cause of that issue. There are chances of it being a hormonal change, a deficiency, inheritance, and allergy and only after consulting an expert treats the issue. Remember, Google is not a Doctor!
• Know that just how we have a routine for drinking, eating, bathing or anything in our life, our skin & hair also needs a kind of routine and should be given equal importance. It is ok to wash your hair daily, or wear makeup daily or have frequent visits to the salon for a hair spa. Everything related to your body needs to be pampered to function well.
• It is important to find out what your skin type is to choose the right type of makeup. And it isn’t necessary that only high-end makeup products can bring you the desired results. In fact, the drug store products sometimes prove to be better at showing the results & better on the pocket too.
• It is important to manage your stress level because half the times it’s the stress that reflects on your body & brings in skin & beauty issues.
• And sleeping without taking off your makeup is a SIN! You do it, in the later run you will have to pay for it.
After learning about a lot of fun wellness facts by the experts, we had a makeup tutorial session by Vishal Mudgal for jawline perfection & slimming makeup techniques. Next was time for us to get ready for a pampering session. I choose the Foot Massage service as I believe that it is the feet which bare the ultimate body stress & they need their treat days often. It was an amazing experience getting my massage done with the relaxing oils. It was instantly refreshing.
Overall, had a fun day interacting with beautiful people in the world of wellness & the amazing bloggers of course.
ALSO HERE IS A HUGE SURPRISE FOR ALL YOUR READERS – USE THE COUPON CODE: L4035246 AT ANY VLCC OUTLETS IN INDIA TO AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT ON THEIR SERVICES BEFORE 30TH JUNE’2017.
I hope you enjoyed the blog & thank you if you had joined me for the INSTAGRAM LIVE SESSION during the event. I am sure it would have been a great learning for you if you had joined in.
Share your feedback in comments below.
Until next time,