Hey you lovely Readers,
I agree being MIA on this blog, big time. But I can certainly explain why. I have been trying my hands on commercial & editorial styling these days, that needs a lot of test shoots to be done & I have been busy doing that. Well, If you happen to follow me on any of the Social Media Handles (INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | SNAPCHAT) you must be aware of it.
So today I decided to share & document my First Editorial Story that I worked on & is finally out.
As the title says – METAMORPHIC HUES is a Colour Block themed Editorial, where I tried to amalgamate the concept of a GIRL’s journey to become a bold & fearless WOMAN. This is how it goes:
My story revolves around an Independent woman who is cheerful & happy-go-lucky. She is gradually entering the world where she finds out that a woman has to be quite bold to survive in this century. From a bubbly girl she turns into a self-confident bold & powerful woman who fears no one & nothing keeps her from achieving her goals.
Not making it too stereotypical, clubbing my concept with the daily routine of a woman’s life where she is seen in 6 such stages –
- College Look: Where she is a happy-go-lucky college student, & has no fears in her heart. Her mind is full of colours & she shows them while she dresses up.
- Hangout look: She is a friend who loves to hangout & make new friends. She is playful & experiments with the colours around her in her dressing & style.
- Travel Look: She is now an explorer & curious to find out her way & path to her destiny. She doubts obstacles in her way & dresses in a way where she can easily camouflage in the world.
- Office Look: She is now a courageous woman who works hard in a corporate background. She is confident & poised & needs nobody to guide her.
- Sporty Look: She has heard enough going against her in this male oriented world & decides to be self-sufficient & self-defensive both mentally & physically. She encourages hard-core sports spirit within herself, but still look as glamourous & feminine as she has always did.
- Glam Look: She is finally budding into a stunning, bold & beautiful woman who needs no men to mark her existence & is complete with herself. She need nobody to tell her how she is supposed to be. She is ready to break the rules.
PHOTOGRAPHER: VIRAL KADEL
MAKEUP & HAIR: TULSI BRAHMBHATT
EDITING: SANDHYA IYER
STYLING, CONCEPT & MODELLING: VISHWA BHAVSAR
I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever editorial. Comment below & tell me know how you liked it.